Our value-add strategy focuses on acquiring and operating naturally occurring affordable housing (“NOAH”) communities to create value through strategic improvements and active management while preserving affordable rents.
• Transaction Size: $5 to $25 million
• Characteristics: multifamily, sub class-A, built pre-2000
• Location: Primarily focused across the Mid-Atlantic in submarkets with proven fundamentals
Our development strategy is designed to unlock value by investing in real estate that can be improved, re-positioned, or repurposed to achieve attractive returns while enhancing the community.
• Transaction Size: $2 to $30 million
• Characteristics: opportunistic across all asset classes, ground-up, urban infill, adaptive reuse
• Location: Primarily focused in Washington DC, walkable urban locations, emerging neighborhoods